collects and uses information when you interact with us. If you do not agree to our practices, please do not
register, create an account, or otherwise use our services.
Personal Information We Collect
- Contact Information such as your name, email addresses,telephone numbers you provided to us.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with
adealalert.com's merchants, business
partners, and service providers.
How adealalert.com Collects Personal Information
- Personal Information is collected when you register, subscribe, create an
- Transaction Information is collected when you use our Services. For example, the comments you
interaction with the Services and our business partner websites. You can read more in the
How adealalert.com Uses Personal Information
We use the information to:
- Operate and improve our Services
- Provide advertisements to you on adealalert.com
- Provide other services which you consent
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be shared as required or permitted by law as described below:
- Merchants, only to the extent you have redeemed a deal / coupon offered by the merchant, or
participated in an activity sponsored or offered through us on behalf of the merchant;
- Successor-in-interest of adealalert.com, such as a company that
acquires adealalert.com. In the event
adealalert.com goes through a business transition, such as a
merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally
will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or by a notice on
the adealalert.com Web Site of any such change in ownership or
control of your personal
- Otherwise with your consent.
- A cookie is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores
information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Services.
- When you use our service, cookies are used between your browser and servers operated by us, our
business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill
your requests for services and information. These cookies may include means for tracking your
Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party
affiliate-network operators like Commission Junction and Linkshare.
- We also use third party services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how visitors
interact with our website and to help improve our user experience.
Management of Your Personal Information
- Cookies: You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security
settings. Refer your browser's help page to find out how to adjust. You can opt-out of being
targeted by certain third party advertising companies online at
Third party links
We include or offer web links to third party products or services on our website. These third party sites
have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the
content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and
welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the
California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to
outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to
their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'My Account' page.
Rights Applicable to EU Users
Consent: We will rely on your consent to use (i) technical information such as cookie data and geolocation
data; and (ii) your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time
in any marketing communication you receive from us.
If you are subject to EU law, you may ask us to:
- See what Personal Information we hold about you
- Erase your Personal Information
- Port your Personal Information
- Restrict our use of your Personal Information
If you are not subject to EU law, these rights do not apply to you.
- adealalert.com does not intend that any portion of the Services
will be accessed or used by children under the age of eighteen, and such use is prohibited. The Services
are designed and
intended for adults. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least eighteen years
old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account
and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly delete
information associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledge that the registered
user associated with the account is not at least eighteen years old.
If there are any questions regarding this website, you may contact us by sending an email to: info |at| adealalert (.) com